Rooftop Conditioner are an economic and versatile solution for the climate control of medium and large spaces for service sector and industrial installations. Designed and developed by Frost Italy models are fitted with scroll compressors for R410 A chiller circuits, with axial or radial fans and the possibility to customize models in terms of temperature and capacity. Horizontal Packaged Air Conditioner are available both with air condensing and water condensing, for external or internal installation, and can be ceiling-mounted or fitted inside ceiling voids. In addition to cold only units it is possible to choose a Horizontal Packaged climate control unit with heat pump. For specific climate control requirements a Horizontal Packaged Air Conditioner with air-air condensation and heating by gas or oil and the special all external air version of Air condensing Rooftop Conditioner.
- Rooftop ConditionerMIRAC series, air-cooled packaged air conditioning units for external installation. Capacity from 9,1 to 243,0 kW.
- Room topMIRAC series air/water cooled packaged air conditioning units for internal installation. Capacity from 6,3 to 99,6 kW.
- ROOF TOP WITH COMBUSTION CHAMBERMIRAC series, air-cooled packaged air conditioning units for outdoor installation. Capacity from 9,1 to 243,0kW.
- HEAT RECOVERY UNITSMod. ULYSSE, heat recovery units with static and thermodynamic recovery. Air flow from 400 to 6000 m3/h.
- WARM AIR GENERATORSWarm air generators mod. WAG with high thermal efficiency. From 34 to 1.160 m3/h.